At Northwood Consuma Tissue Ltd, we are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected when visiting our web site.
In particular, we want you to know that Northwood Consuma Tissue Ltd is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following information:
- Personal data which means any information that may be used to identify you, such as, your name, phone number, email or mailing address, age, gender, your preferences etc.
- In general, you can browse our web site without giving us any personal information. We use several products to analyse traffic to this web site in order to understand our visitors’ needs and to continually improve our site. We collect only anonymous, aggregate statistics. For example, we do not tie a specific visit to a specific IP address.
- However, there are additional activities on our site, on pack surveys & social media channels that require you to be registered but we will always ask for your consent first. For example, to receive our newsletter and enter some of our competitions. As part of the registration process, (& with your explicit consent only) we collect personal information.
- We use that information for a couple of reasons: to get to know our Ora consumer better, to tell you our news that you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, to check every now & then that you’re happy &satisfied and sometimes to ask your views. This data is viewed by BAR personnel only.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place procedures to safeguard & secure the information we collect on line. We will retain your information only for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
With your consent, we may share your personal data with Service Providers who assist us to accumulate & process the data submitted by you. These service providers do not have any independent right to use this data except to help us & are compliant with latest GDPR regulations.
Children and Privacy
If you’re aged 13 or under, you need to get permission to register on our site from your parents or guardian.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a web site transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes and allows us to analyse our site traffic patterns. A cookie cannot give us access to your computer or to information beyond what you provide us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; consult your browser’s manual or online help if you want information on restricting or disabling the browser’s handling of cookies. If you disable cookies, you can still view the publicly available information on our web site. If you are using a shared computer and you have cookies turned on, be sure to log off when you finish.
Links to Other Web Sites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you wish to unsubscribe to general mailings click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing email@example.com.
- If you have any questions or would like us to update your information please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. Email your request to email@example.com.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please drop us a line at:
Northwood Consuma Tissue Ltd, PO Box 71024, W4 9GL, London, UK.
Thanks for reading all the way to the end!
Co Registered number 1576051.